PVC Coated Wire is manufactured with quality iron wire. PVC is the most popular plastic for coating wire, as it is relatively low in cost, resilient, fire retardant and possesses good insulating properties.Common colors available for PVC coated wire are green and black. Other colors also available on request.
1) Also named plastic coated wire, covered wire, pvc-coated iron wire;
2) Standard or heavy galvanized wire to rustproof;
3) PVC coated for double protection for corrosion resistance;
4) Uniform coating and good luster;
5) Low cost, strong adhesion and high flexibility;
6) Fire retardant and good insulating properties;
7) More colors selected;
8) Various diameter and coil size available.
The most popular use for CELMETAL PVC-coated wire is extensively used for daily life making in chain link fences for industrial security fences, animal cultivation, stadium, freeways and tennis courts. It is also used in other applications such as coat hangers and handles.